Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'VE ADDED A TWEET BUTTON!

To make it easier for you to share my post with others, I've added a tweet button at the end of each post. Several blogs that I follow have this feature and I have found it very useful. If you are a member of twitter please try to use the button at the end of this post to tweet people to my site. I'll post a poem here for their reading pleasure.

SPRING DANCE
by Kathy Stemke


Vivaldi’s “Spring” song fills the stage,
Flowers shoot up in quick chasses,
Then balance awhile in the sun,
Like fragile children soon undone.

A whirl of drifting notes begin
To bring new life from deep within.
An instant to regroup and bloom,
Beauty bursts forth to fill the room.

Each petal breaks away in flight,
Twirling, swirling, in sheer delight.
Each one sails in different ways,
Finding its path all through life’s days.

Kathy's websites:
Moving Through all Seven Days link:http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/moving-through-all-seven-days/7386965#http://www.helium.com/users/406242.html
http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/237923/Kathy_stemke_dancekam.html
http://kathystemke.weebly.com
Add to Technorati Favorites

9 comments:

Donna McDine said...

Hi Kathy:

Lovely poem and I've retweeted for you.

Regards,
Donna

Carolyn Howard-Johnson said...

Wow! I am so glad you found the Tweet button idea useful, Kathy. My newsletter Sharing with Writers is full of ideas like this--every single issue. If any of the writers who follow your blog (or tweets) are interested in learning more about promoting their books, more about their craft or anything else to do with writing, send me an e-mail with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. HoJoNews @ AOL. com.

And thank you for your poem. Listening to Vivaldi does make us want to recite poetry, doesn't it! (-:

Best,
Carolyn Howard-Johnson

Kristi's Book Nook said...

Hi Kathy, I used the tweet button. Nice poem. Thanks for sharing.

Lea Schizas - Author/Editor said...

Used the tweet button. Gotta get me one of those. :)

T. Forehand said...

Great poem, and I have retweeted for you as well.

Have a wonderful day.
Terri

Unknown said...

Thanks to all of you. You are good friends!

Mayra Calvani said...

Lovely poem, Kathy! I love Vivaldi, especially his "Winter" (2nd movement). That's the melody I used for the trailer of my picture book, The Magic Violin. :-)

NancyCL said...

Wonderful Kathy!

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting everyone. I danced to Vivaldi's Spring in college. I love his work.