While the particular entry requirements of each kindergarten will vary from state to state and even from one school district to the next, there are some things that are so common as to be considered almost universal. These five blogs cover the typical entry requirements, and how you can make sure that you’re on the right track.
- About Those ‘Kindergarten-Entry Assessments’ in Race to the Top
- Kindergarten and Transitional Early Entry Kindergarten-What Does it all Mean?
- A Parent Primer For Kindergarten
- Paving the Way to Kindergarten for Young Children with Disabilities
- Kindergarten Readiness article via MiAEYC
Theories that vaccines cause everything from autism to asthma have spurred a growing number of new parents to eschew vaccines altogether. While this trendy new practice is gathering steam, many of these parents find themselves in an unforeseen pickle when their child’s kindergarten requires vaccination records. These five blogs handle the subject of vaccinations and kindergarten enrollment.
- When People Decide Not to Vaccinate Their Children, I Take it Personally
- The Vaccine Debate
- Seeking, and Resisting, Vaccines
- Are Immunizations Important?
- You Can’t Have Your Cake and Eat it Too: Thoughts on Refusing Vaccines
Kathy's websites: Moving Through all Seven Days link:http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/moving-through-all-seven-days/7386965# http://www.helium.com/users/406242.html http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/237923/Kathy_stemke_dancekam.html Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/kathystemke Follow me on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=6147172660&topic=4910#!/kathymarescomatthews.stemke?ref=profile Follow me on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/pub/kathy-stemke/13/269/285