Saturday, September 20, 2008

ACTION CLOCK POEM!



MY ACTION ACTIVITY "CLOCK BOOK" IS COMING SOON!

I’m in the clock club, I’m OK. (Arms overhead make a circle)
I tick all night, and tick all day. (Marching, hands on hips)


I have two hands, and have a ball, (Marching, two hands out)
Because I have no arms at all. (Marching, hands behind back)


My minute hand, moves with such power, (Standing, circle arm quickly)
with sixty minutes in every hour. (Standing, circle arm quickly)


My hour hand just isn't as fast, (Standing, circle arm slowly)
In a big race, it comes in last. (Standing, circle arm slowly)


Quarter past, half past, in there place (Point arm to the left, then down)
Quarter to, o'clock on the face. (arm right, then up)


Twenty-four hours makes just one day, (Arms overhead make a circle)
There’s always time for us to play! (jump in place)


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: